The Doo'cot Pub
The Doo’Cot was originally known as a roadhouse situated on Ferry Road within North Edinburgh.
The Doo’cot is now a Modern 1950s style pub that has underwent a 2.8m refurbishment and re-opened in 2011. It’s now owned by Samual Smith Brewery from Tadcaster, Yorkshire established in 1758 which offers a comprehensive range of lager, ales, spirits, wines and snacks.
The family restaurant situated upstairs which is open 5 days a week offering a wide selection of lunches/meals/snacks to cater and suit everyone’s taste. The ground floor has main bar 2 large family lounges one of the lounges has the original stone real coal fire and both lounges overlook onto the spacious and secured outdoor private beer garden and seating area. All reasonably priced with friendly welcoming staff and the new management taking the Doo’Cot pub to the next stage and chapter!'